Plumbing & Mechanical Modernizations
New plumbing & mechanical and modernization of CA universities, colleges and public schools.
Public School Plumbing & Mechanical Modernizations.
Wayne Maples Plumbing & Heating has consistently sub-contracted for the plumbing & mechanical modernizations on Northern California’s public schools. Even more, every historical year for the last 10 years has included public school modernization projects. At the writing of this text, 2011, we are currently modernizing the plumbing & mechanical on 2 local public schools.
As is standard for public school modernizations, schedules are always tight. Most public school modernizations require completion during school breaks, mostly summer. At Wayne Maples Plumbing & Heating we understand and consistently perform on schedule. At Maples we have the committed and skilled manpower to get it done without delay.
Within the last 5 years Wayne Maples Plumbing & Heating has sub-contracted for plumbing & mechanical modernization on the following public school campuses.
• Eureka Senior School
• Fortuna High School
• Zane Middle School, Eureka
• Winship Middle School, Eureka
• McKinleyville Middle School
• Fortuna Middle School
• Morris Elementary School, McKinleyville
• Lafayette Elementary School, Eureka
• Alice Burney Elementary School, Eureka
• Grant Elementary School, Eureka
• Sunny Brae Elementary School, Arcata
• Worthington Elementary School, Eureka
• Rio Dell Elementary School, Rio Dell
• Loleta Elementary School, Loleta
Universities and Colleges
Wayne Maples Plumbing & Heating has a proven capacity for plumbing & mechanical performance on large new University and Junior college campus buildings. Further, with internal design capacity, we are often requested to provide design and/or coordination drawings. Northern California is home to Humboldt State University (HSU) and College of the Redwoods (CR). Wayne Maples Plumbing & Heating has also performed plumbing & mechanical modernization on numerous projects at HSU and CR.
Most projects at HSU and CR require the skilled personnel that is Wayne Maples Plumbing & Heating. From the LEED silver certified Behavioral & Social Sciences Building at HSU to the currently under construction Humanities & Science Academy at CR, Wayne Maples Plumbing & Heating is unequaled in capacity to perform on Northern California’s universities and junior colleges.
Within the last 5 years Wayne Maples Plumbing & Heating has subcontracted for plumbing & mechanical on the following HSU and CR projects.
• Behavioral & Social Sciences, HSU
• HSU Lumberjack Arena Gym
• HSU Co-generation plant
• Nelson Hall modernization, HSU
-DANCO, job order contract
• Wildlife Science Building
• HSU Schatz Energy Learning Center
• CR Learning Center
• Child Development Center
• Humanities & Science Academy (currently under construction)