DOMESTIC WATER DISTRIBUTION:
The water distribution system that delivers tap water to faucets and fixtures. Most systems in California are made of galvanized steel or copper material.
As California houses age it becomes necessary to replace leaking galvanized or copper piping systems. At MapleService we replace these systems with an Uponor PEX system. A Mapleservice plumber can help evaluate your water distribution system.
- CLEAN: Unlike metal alternatives, PEX plumbing systems are immune to corrosion and mineral build-up.
- EFFICIENT: PEX systems retain more heat in hot-water lines and resist condensation on cold-water lines.
- GUARANTEED: PEX plumbing systems are backed by a 25-year warranty when installed by an Uponor-trained professional.
- PROVEN: For more than 35 years, over 12 billion feet of Uponor PEX tubing has been installed worldwide.
- QUIET: A PEX system dampens rushing water noise and eliminates water hammer and singing pipes.
- RELIABLE: The PEX fitting system assures a strong connection for consistent, leak-free plumbing systems.
The natural gas (or propane) system that delivers gas to gas-fired appliances like water heaters, furnaces, dryers, ranges, etc.
Most gas systems in California are made of black or galvanized steel material. As homes in California age it becomes necessary to replace corroded and leaking natural gas or propane distribution pipes. It can also be a safety concern needing immediate remedy. At MapleService we repair and replace natural gas and propane systems with steel, or with corrugated/flexible piping.
As a home or property owner you want the security of knowing your gas systems function safely with the least possible upkeep. From MapleService you get the security of strong, safe, and tested gas distribution systems, whether steel or corrugated/flexible piping.